NEWS & Upcoming Troop Activities-> SEE FULL CALENDAR
New Troop 26 Senior Patrol Leader (SPL) - Ryan Minshall
- SPL elections were held on Monday, 28 September.
- Ryan Minshall is the Troop's new SPL.
- Matt Mason and Adam Keir are the new ASPL's.
- Congratulations to all!
St. Peter's Parking Lot Stripe Painting Project - Completed ---> PHOTOS
- Thanks to all who participated over the 4 sessions.
- Come out and see the finished product for yourselves.
- Great to give back to our sponsor who has provided us so much.
- Special thanks to Mr. Youngkin for leading the charge!
Eagle Scout Court of Honor - Jack Sterbenz - Saturday, October 3rd
- Ceremony: St. Peter's Episcopal church - Noon.
- Lunch to follow at the Sterbenz house.
- All Scouts MUST be in CLASS A uniform.
Medford Apple Festival - Volunteers Needed - Saturday, October 10th
- Sponsored by the Medford Historical Society - at Kirby's Mill.
- Volunteer functions include parking lot attendant, assisting with food and event
stands, and other general duties.
- Includes a lunch and other snacks through out the day.
- Times run from 0730-1600 (4PM) - stay all day, or just an hour or two.
- Parents are welcome too!
- Adult Coordinator: John Scannell.
Cub Scout Fun Day - Sat, Oct. 17th - Scout & Adult VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
- Location: Pine Hill Scout Camp (where we do the Klondike Derby).
-- Address: 120 Watsontown New Freedom Road, Pine Hill NJ
- They need volunteers to assist with the Cubs.
- 9AM to 4PM - You do not have to be there the whole day. You can stay all day or
only a couple hours.
- If you decide you can do this, even last minute, just go to the event.
- Check in with our council rep, Terry G.- she will be at a table by the front gate.
- Make sure you check in with her so you get credit for your service hours.
- Simultaneously there is Jamboree on the Air (JOTA) happening too - Reach out to
Mr Applegate if you are interested.
- Adult Contact: John Scannell
Scout Night at the Flyers - Tuesday, October 20th
- Wells Fargo Center - Flyers vs. Dallas Stars - 7:30 pm
- Tickets start as low as $36.
- Each Scout will receive a commemorative scout patch.
- Contact Mr. Youngkin as soon as possible to sign up for tickets.
Boscovs' Friends Helping Friends Fundraiser - Tuesday, Oct. 20th
- From 9am-11pm on Oct. 20th, any customer holding a special shopping pass will
get 25% off almost everything in the store (with some exceptions).
- Prior to Oct.20th, our scouts will sell the shopping passes at $5 only - no more, no less.
- Boscovs is providing these shopping passes to our troop for no charge,
- So this is a 100% profit fundraiser for the scout/troop.
- To pick up these shopping passes, and to get further details of this fundraiser,
please see email from Sue Applegate on Sep. 9th.
- Adult Contact: Sue Applegate
2016 Troop Re-Charter - Dues are due NO LATER than Monday, Nov. 9th
- Dues for Scouts & Adults are due NO LATER than Monday, NOVEMBER 9th.
- Adult Contact: Ellen Sterbenz
Bowling Recruitment Night - A Sunday or Monday night in Nov - TBD
- Save the date so you can come out and help tell the Webelos scouts what
Troop 26 is all about.
- Adult Contact: George Youngkin
Dickens Festival - Saturday, December 5th - 6pm to 10pm
- Scouts are needed to sell various seasonal crafts and hot chocolate.
- This is a great fundraising opportunity.
- Adult Contact: TBD
Spaghetti Dinner and Court of Honor Weekend - January 15, 16, & 17
- Location: Pinetree
- Adult Contact: George Youngkin