Jack Sterbenz is Troop 26's 108th Eagle Scout! ---> Troop 26 Eagle Scouts
- Eagle Board of Review Conducted on May 27, 2015
YAWGOOG Deadlines - MONDAY, June 15th
- All monies dues by Monday, June 15th - NO EXCEPTIONS !!!
- All Physicals for scouts and adults due by Monday, June 15th - NO EXCEPTIONS !!!
Court of Honor - MONDAY, June 8th
- All advancements and merit badges earned year to date will be recognized
- Two Wood badge beading ceremonies to occur
- Families with last name A to L please bring a DESSERT
- Families with last name M to Z please bring a BEVERAGE
White Water Rafting - Whitewater Challengers - Lehigh River
- Friday June 26 - Sunday June 28th
- Dam Release Weekend
- Cost - $TBD
- Adult Leader - George Youngkin
---> BSA swimmers test required. Date and time to follow
SEE RECENT ACTIVITIES
Updated MEDICAL FORM for YAWGOOG Summer Camp ---> LINK
- Thankfully, Simpler AND Shorter
Updated MEDICAL FORM Required for PHILMONT ---> LINK
ONLINE Sign-ups For Future Trips
Going forward all trip sign-ups will be completed ONLINE.
- NO MORE PAPER FORMS at Troop meetings.
- Similar to how fund raisers have been handled.
- Trips will have a defined sign-up deadline and a defined date for dropping out.
- Should reduce confusion on who has signed up for trips.
- Ensures Scouts are discussing their attendance on trips with parents/guardians.
New Activity Form - Scouts to Use for Trip Planning - Form
All Scouts should use this form as a starting point when they would like to propose
a trip and / or activity to scout leaders and adult leaders.
- Any scout regardless of rank can use this form.
- All scouts must communicate their interest and ideas to their SPL’s and ASPL’s BEFORE presenting this form to an adult leader.
- Please note: the submission of this form is just the first step in planning a trip and / or activity for the troop. Once this form is reviewed, you may be asked to provide more information (on this form) or you may be referred to the more extensive trip planning packet that is on file.